Finance /Administration Manager at NFT Consult
Posted on: 26 July, 2017
Deadline: 30 July, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at NFT Consult
NFT is a HR Management Agency whose solutions include; Executive Search (www.nftexecutivesearch.com), Recruitment and Manpower Outsourcing Solutions, Payroll and Benefits management, Call centre and Contact Centre solutions, Human resource management solutions, Learning and Personal development, Team building solutions, International Computer Driving License (ICDL), Career development programmes.
Job summary: The FOAM is responsible for the content of budgets, financial reporting as well as overseeing the financial management and administration in the respective program offices.
Roles for the Finance /Administration Manager Job
- Ensure that financially sound systems are in place as per ICCO manuals and country laws.
- Ensure that programs and operational budgets for the STARS program in all implementing countries are prepared and submitted in a timely manner.
- Consolidation of country budgets and financial reports
- Financial analysis and assessment of partner organizations and program and project proposals (this can be delegated where possible).
- Preparations and monitoring of payments between ICCO cooperation and local organizations/local partners, co-implementers, consultants etc. as per contractual obligations.
- Financial monitoring and evaluation of programs, partner organizations and projects by analysis of financial reports audits.
- Preparing quarterly reports to Donor in a timely manner and efficiently.
- Identification of and advising on the financial capacity of partner organizations/co-implementers and partners.
- MIS reporting and budget performance for programs and countries.
- Responsible for facilitating both internal and external audits of the program.
- Analyze / review all management reports and advise program lead on efficient, effective and economical spending of funds on a monthly basis-value for money in our operations.
- Participate in supporting financial services given to local partners as well as being available to support monitoring evaluating and learning activities.
- Liaise with the Administrative assistant on all contract arrangements with the various service providers ensuring that contractual obligations are adhered to.
- Liaise with the FAQ on the legal and statutory compliance of the country offices including accurate statutory deductions on payroll.
- Ensuring that the office manuals are well maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Supervising the finance and administration staff for efficient service delivery.
- Making authorization and approvals as per authorization matrix. In case of absence of financial staff (FAO etc) in country, the FOAM will be acting in the regards as per management decision and upon agreed ways of working for a defined time.
Key result areas:
- Budgeting and financial reporting.
- Financial analysis and assessment.
- Financial monitoring and evaluation.
- Financial administration and control.
- Performance management.
- Coaching and mentoring.
Finance /Administration Manager Job Qualifications
- A university degree in finance and relevant professional qualifications in ACCA, CIMA, CPA or their equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience working in a reputable organization in financial and administrative management.
- Strong financial and system analysis capability.
- Financial and administrative knowledge on financial administrations on an advanced level.
- Experience in supervision of staff.
- Knowledge on financial management of development organizations, producers’ organizations and business initiatives in a multicounty setting.
- Knowledge on ICT systems.
- Communicative skills both in writing as verbally.
- Excellent language skills in English and French.
- Basic knowledge of development issues and international cooperation.
- Good knowledge of financial aspects on financing organizations.
- Strategic thinker.
- Openness and flexibility.
- Initiative and pro-activeness
- Focus, reliability and integrity.
- Strong influencing skills, sharp business acumen and sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills,
- Affinity with the protestant character of ICCO and kerk in actie.
Terms of employment
- The ICCO RO CESA human resource manual is applicable regarding the terms of employment.
- 40 hours a week.
- Regular travel in the STARS countries.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to NFT Consult career website on career.nftconsult.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NFT ConsultSimilar Jobs
- Risk Analyst for the Health Financing Programme in Kenya at Options Consultancy Services
- Senior Economic Policy Advisor at DAI Kenya
- Sales Manager at CA Global Africa
- Director of Evaluation at Kantar Public Africa
- Managerial Role at Energy 4 Impact
- Latest Jobs at People Foco
- Latest Recruitment at Janta Kenya
- Stakeholder Engagement Specialist at Tetra Tech