Since the sale of our first kit in 2013, SunCulture has been on a mission to help smallholder farmers in Africa improve both crop yields and quality. We are driven to constantly innovate and improve our technology to make solar powered irrigation solutions truly affordable for the millions of farmers on the continent
About The Role: Area Sales Representative: (Central, Nairobi, Central Rift, Western)
The Area Sales Representative is responsible for field sales, training, coaching and supervising the sales team.
She/He will build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by understanding their needs while developing strategies for achieving sales targets.
- Meet pre established sales targets, goals, and quotas;
- Manage sales data quality by streamlining processes and systems wherever possible;
- Monitor the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications as well as through regular field visits;
- Approach various stakeholders to determine sales opportunities;
- Formulate and execute strategies to penetrate new markets and to expand the customer base in existing ones;
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of sales materials;
- Coordinate sales efforts with head quarter based sales teams and technical teams;
- Report on market intelligence and share ideas on best way to action;
- Generate reports that provide support to the sales team and are representative of the sales pipeline.
- Passionate about working with smallholder farmers across the country and making a difference to their lives;
- Excellent at building relationships and really listening to your customers’ needs;
- Self-driven, highly organized and able to operate independently towards set targets;
- Experienced in field sales (at least 1-2 years);
- Experienced in managing a team of sales agents (at least 1 year);
- Educated to BA level in business or related courses or to a Higher Diploma level in business.
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and CV to email@example.com marking the subject ASR-including the region you are applying for.
Application deadline: 5th August 2017