Direct Sales Rep at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 28 July, 2017
Deadline: 2 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Direct Sales Rep Responsibilities
- Developing long-term relationships from the sister company Borderless Tracking as well as targeted prospective clients that require any Tracking services.
- Connecting with key business owners and executives in an effort to build and maintain business networks
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Weekly and daily accounting – prospects, closures, on-going projects (flow of information)
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Customer service/operations – schedule sending information to clients for verification, sending in quotations, LPOs to finance for billing
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship between key customer stakeholders and the company.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and management
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams members to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests and escalate issues as needed
- Any other duties within the scope of your work as may be assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Qualifications for the Direct Sales Rep
- 2 years of account/Sales management or other relevant experience. Having worked in fleet tracking company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to execute a sale from prospect to closing
Method of Application
f qualified Kindly send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating “corporate Sales Rep- Mombasa” on the subject line before 2nd August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Chief Accountant at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) Kenya
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer