Direct Sales Rep at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 28 July, 2017
Deadline: 2 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Direct Sales Rep Responsibilities
- Developing long-term relationships from the sister company Borderless Tracking as well as targeted prospective clients that require any Tracking services.
- Connecting with key business owners and executives in an effort to build and maintain business networks
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to the customers
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Weekly and daily accounting – prospects, closures, on-going projects (flow of information)
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up
- Customer service/operations – schedule sending information to clients for verification, sending in quotations, LPOs to finance for billing
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship between key customer stakeholders and the company.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the company’s solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders and management
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams members to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests and escalate issues as needed
- Any other duties within the scope of your work as may be assigned by the General Manager from time to time.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Qualifications for the Direct Sales Rep
- 2 years of account/Sales management or other relevant experience. Having worked in fleet tracking company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proven ability to execute a sale from prospect to closing
Method of Application
f qualified Kindly send CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “corporate Sales Rep- Mombasa” on the subject line before 2nd August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- HR Account Officer at Aurum Consultants
- Job Opportunities at Versed Professional Services - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 5 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Alternate Doors - 5 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Lafayette Resources - 2 Positions
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 2 Positions
- Latest Recruitment at CA Global
- Job Vacancies at Impact Basics