Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
Advertising Sales Agent Job Responsibilities
- To sell advertising/media space to businesses and individuals
- Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- Explain to clients how specific types of advertising will help promote their products or services in the most effective way possible
- Provide clients with estimates of the costs of advertising products or services
- Process all correspondence and paperwork related to accounts
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- Inform clients of available options for advertising art, formats, or features and provide samples
- Deliver advertising or illustration proofs to clients for approval
- Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and sales contracts
- Recommend appropriate sizes and formats for advertising
- Perform extensive research on clients and competitors
- Convey ad changes and discrepancies to copywriter
- Perform research on trend analysis
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients
- Generate and describe creative, results-focused marketing concepts to a diverse client base
Requirements for the Advertising Sales Agent Job
- 2+ years proven experience selling advertising space.
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills – the ability to create solutions
- Strong innovative skills
- Ability to work independently
- A team player
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2965”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2965 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 04 August 2017
N.B. * You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.