The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is a global leader in the fight against pediatric HIV and AIDS, working in 15 countries and at more than 6,000 sites around the world to prevent the transmission of HIV to children, and to help those already infected. Today, because of the highly successful work of EGPAF and its partners, pediatric AIDS has been virtually eliminated in the United States. With a growing global staff of more than 1,000—nine of 10 who work in the field—the EGPAF's global mission is to implement prevention, care and treatment; further advance innovative research; and to execute strategic and targeted global advocacy activities to bring dramatic change to the lives of millions of women, children and families worldwide.
Overall Job Function
Reporting to the Procurement and Logistics Manager, the Asset Management Officer will Manage, control, oversee and coordinate verification of EGPAF assets in Kenya
Asset Management Officer Job Responsibilities
- Custodian of Master Log/Asset Register of EGPAF’s inventory of equipment and assets
- Plan, Coordinate and Direct the tagging exercise for all equipment bought through the Foundation as well the Foundations branding requirements.
- Control, monitor and account, Updating changes in the asset log as per asset movement
- Initiating and follow-up of repairs for equipment from the regional offices.
- Coordinating with relevant departments for a comprehensive assets verification exercise and submission of annual fixed asset register to DC as per the Foundation policy requirement.
- Advising Senior Management periodically on assets which need to be written off /Disposed
- Follow up on action items raised during Assets verification exercise.
- Work closely with procurement during the distribution of equipment to supported sites.
- Work closely with logisticians to ensure that uphold best practices in stores Managements across the Foundation offices.
- Plan and Coordinate periodic Stock takes in the Foundation Stores.
- Periodically share the asset status report with the relevant departments.
Requirements for the Asset Management Officer Job
- At least a Basic Degree in Business, Commerce, Logistics or related field
- A minimum of CPA (II) or CIPS Level 1V
- Work experience of at least 3 years in assets management/logistics in an NGO set up or similar position
- Competence in MS Office with advanced skills in spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience in inventory management systems a definite advantage
- Strong organization, analytical, communication, decision making and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to and work at field locations
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Elizabeth Glaser career website on chj.tbe.taleo.net to apply