If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
In 1999, we introduced coffee drinking and gourmet café culture to Kenya. As we grew, we created more spots where people could enjoy the Java experience conveniently. Java House
is on the move — we’re building branches and creating jobs all over East Africa, working to bring the Java experience closer to you. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and delivering Java House’s group digital brand strategy.
Digital Brand Manager Job Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Provide clear transparency of campaign effectiveness and marketing activities to the management team.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Collaborating with the Branded Content team in obtaining the right content for all digital assets of Java House Group
- Leverage analytics and reporting capabilities to promote engagement across audience segments, measure performance, and develop new strategies.
- Managing Net Promoter Score feedback and systems and onboarding new locations.
- Provide regular, detailed reporting using data gathered via all feedback systems.
- Managing the digital talent recruitment platform; including analysis that can help guide talent recruitment.
- Managing SMS platforms and assets such as shortcodes and alphanumeric IDs.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Authoring copy for online and SMS marketing.
- Tracking e-commerce sales and updating and managing e-commerce platforms.
- Working with internal and external teams to develop and implement new technology-driven solutions.
If you believe you fit the bill, apply below. The full job description can be found under ‘Supporting Documentation’.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Java House career website on www.teamiq.com to apply