If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Mission Improve the operational effectiveness of our client, by developing solutions that build the internal capacities and capabilities. Our Vision To become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa.
About the Role:
Lead a product development technology that is responsible for the development of new products or the adjustment of existing products from brief to launch. Including the implement and handover of new approved products and processes to Operations.
RD&A Technologist Job Responsibilities
- Lead the development of new products and processes from a brief to launch
- Implement and handover new approved products and processes to Operations
- Innovate new products and process for technology
- Ensure products are brought to market timeously
- Plan and assign resources to these developments accordingly
- Source new raw material for new products.
- Ensure that all HACCP and ISO as well as Health and Safety Standards are maintained in RD&A.
- Liaising with sales, operations and QC as required
- Is responsible for meeting predefined Key Performance Indicator (KPI) targets.
- Monitors and measures performance against targets. Takes action where necessary to ensure target achievement.
- Keeps up to date on best practice and competitor benchmarking on product development within the product group to ensure the company leadership position
Qualifications for the RD&A Technologist Job
- Diploma/Degree in food Technology or Food Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Raw material knowledge of ingredient functionality
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft word, power point and excel.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP is a plus
- HACCP, ISO and Quality Management systems
- Communication & Knowledge Sharing
- Achievement through People
- Openness & Managing Change
- Technical / Functional Excellence
- Drive & Determination
- Innovation & Creativity
- Customer Engagement
Method of Application
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other not relatives) and the current and expected gross salary.
Should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 18th August 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “RD&A Technologist”