Graphic Designer at Janta Kenya
Posted on: 3 August, 2017
Deadline: 6 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Janta Kenya
is a HR Consultancy firm established with an objective of encompassing integral and necessary skills that most individuals and organizations need in everyday business. We have a team of professional HR consultants with extensive experience in all people management issues, and we are therefore well placed to offer advice for private, public and not-for-profit organisations.
Graphic Designer Job Requirements
- Degree or diploma in Graphic Design.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English.
- Excellent typing skills.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Graphic Design.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator / InDesign.
- AutoCAD, Acrobat), Web Design / Basic HTML and CSS knowledge will be an added advantage.
Roles for the Graphic Designer Job
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive designs.
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print.
working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers,illustrators, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Presenting final approved artworks and packaging them in desired formats and sizes.
- Developing promotional design solutions adaptable for various company functions, activities and requirements.
- Able to combine art and technology to communicate ideas through images and the layout of websites and printed page.
Method of Application
If qualified please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Graphic Designer’before 6th August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Janta KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Accountant at Wisen HR
- Maintenance Technician at Sheffield
- Renewable Energy Electrical/Mechanical Internship at Janta Kenya
- Consultant at Indepth Research Services
- Product Brand Manager at Sheerlogic
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors - 4 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing Corporate Staffing limited - 2 Positions
- Programme Manager at Micro - Enterprises Support Programme Trust (MESPT)