Production Supervisor at HRBP Solutions
Posted on: 3 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRBP Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Ensure that the set Stock Keeping Units (SKUs) is achieved and maintained to avoid any stock – outs.
Duties for the Production Supervisor Job
- Ensure swift and smooth plant start-ups and shutdowns through effective Supervisor handovers at the start/end of every shift.
- Under the direction of the Production Manager, review production special orders and schedule earliest delivery.
- Monitor process output every two hours to ensure that client product specification, quality and plant efficiency is sustained.
- Initiative and supervise product changes to ensure product specification is achieved and maintained by controlling and stoppage of non- conforming products from further processing.
- Timely generate material requisition, and material return notes to ensure sustained plant productivity.
Through effective production line balancing, ensure employee skills progression for maximum output and plant optimisation.
- Make timely requisitions for machine maintenance during breakdowns and generate maintenance Job Cards.
- Monitor and coordinate the implementation of 5s and GEMBA (Housekeeping).
- Allocate and reallocate manpower on the production line and revising production schedules and priorities as needed in order to maximise productivity.
- Investigate/ escalate customer complaints and provide timely feedback for management action.
- Constantly undertake plant inspection and report any unsafe conditions and risks/hazards in line with Company safety and health Policy. Enforce Company procedures on Personal Protection Equipment (PPEs).
Production Supervisor Job Competencies
- Diploma in Printing Technology or Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy manufacturing environment.
- Working knowledge of Health, Safety and Quality management process
- Demonstrated forward planning ability.
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Requisite knowledge of basic computer packages.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Kiswahili (both written and oral)
Method of Application
Send cv to email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRBP SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Regional Technical Sales Manager at
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Sports Activities Manager at Janta Kenya
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited