If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
In 1999, we introduced coffee drinking and gourmet café culture to Kenya. As we grew, we created more spots where people could enjoy the Java experience conveniently. Java House
is on the move — we’re building branches and creating jobs all over East Africa, working to bring the Java experience closer to you. Our coffee houses would not be what they are without the effort, commitment and passion of the Java House team who make sure each branch is a place where everyone feels at home. Quality and professionalism are deeply rooted in our culture and we ensure that every cup poured and every plate served is a reflection of our promise of offering only the best.
Verifying all the branch orders in an efficient and timely manner and cross checking the accuracy of the marshalled orders before dispatch
Verification Officer Job Responsibilities
- Verification of the branch orders that have been picked and marshalled from Butchery, Bakery, Roastery and Central Stores against the provided documentation
- Dispatching of the verified orders to the branches in an orderly and timely manner to ensure no delays
- Documenting any variations that are observed during the verification process for appropriate corrective actions
- Maintaining all the appropriate and accurate records that show a trail of all the dispatches for traceability
- Communicating to the branches any material information on dispatch that may affect timely receipt of orders
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications for the Verification Officer Job
- Post-secondary certification in Business/Technical related fields.
- Minimum grade of C (plain) at KCSE Level
- Not less than 2 years working experience in a similar position, or in stores management
- Computer literate with strong skills in Microsoft Excel, and Word.
- Work accurately with speed to execute the assigned tasks
- Effective communication skills
- Good numerical skills
- Possess supervisory skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Java House career website on jobs.javahouseafrica.com to apply