Service Leader - Cementing at Halliburton
Posted on: 3 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Halliburton
The Halliburton Company, an American multinational corporation, is one of the world's largest oil field service companies, with operations in more than 70 countries.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- We bring out the best in wells - and people. Apply your leadership skills to this role at Halliburton.
- As a Cementing Service Leader, you will supervise assigned staff engaged in delivery of services and products.
- Assists in the development, mentoring, coaching, and knowledge gain of assigned staff.
- You will perform follow- up activities regarding job performance, evaluate service quality, and provide technical expertise and solutions to the customer.
- Requirements include a high school education or similar and 2 years as Cementing Service Supervisor III.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Halliburton career website on jobs.halliburton.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs