If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
Simba Saloon – a vibrant informal restaurant that incorporates a children’s playground (very popular at weekends) and a lively night club.
- Ensure operating equipment are in working condition
- Switch on operating equipment at the station
- Monitor proper stock levels and ensure correct levels are maintained
- Maintain the correct food and product presentation code
- Maintain high degree of cleanliness at the station and of equipment at all times
- Handover all disposable items to kitchen supervisor
- Clean up the station and close it off as per prescribed specifications
Who Are You?
Required skills and Competencies:
- Diploma from an accredited college or university in Hospitality Management
- 2 years working experience in the Hospitality industry.
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and practices
- Knowledge of service in a fine dining and Quick service environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills
- Passionate about food, beverage and customer service
- An eye for detail and ability to spot and resolve problems effectively
Method of Application
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 15th August 2017. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.