Clinical Officer at Karen Roses Ltd
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Karen Roses Ltd
Karen Roses Company started way back in 1989 and has continued to grow over the years. It is currently comprised of 6 farms; one in Nairobi and 5 in Eldama Ravine approximately 200km from Nairobi.
The company’s processes and systems have precisely been built over the last 25 years comprising of an elaborate cool chain and quality management systems. As the latest flagship project, the company has invested on a 250kW solar power generation unit to reduce on electricity costs as well as walking towards a cheaper, cleaner and more environmentally friendly energy.
We wish to recruit a highly motivated and dynamic individual
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine and Surgery.
- Registered Clinical Officer
- At least 3 years post qualification clinical service, preferably in a horticultural setup
- Ability to work in a team
- Use of Microsoft office, word, excel
- Good communication and organization skills
- Experience leading a multidisciplinary team
- Experience in a research setting
Patient care and management
- Attending and treating patients ailments in the company clinic
- Ordering investigation and interpretation of results for diagnosis
- Carrying out medical examinations and cholinesterase tests and communicating results to employees
- Developing and conducting training ( health clinics)and counseling for employees in the farm
- Keeping of complete and up-to-date patient records and preparation of monthly and other periodic reports.
- Obtaining required licenses for the clinic and ensuring their timely renewal
- Carrying out preventive health care of employees in the farm
- Responding during outbreaks and emergencies in collaboration with public health officers
- Ensuring availability of required equipment and ensuring continuity in the supply of consumables in the clinic
- Participating in health and safety committee activities (HSC member)
- Collecting and collating first aid information to ensure that all first aid equipment are properly utilized, records kept and first aid boxes refilled
- Maintaining accident register
- Following up on employees/patients admitted in other medical institutions and coordinating/making follow up on medical referrals
- Any other duties that may be lawfully assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
Method of Application
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Karen Roses LtdSimilar Jobs
- Job Oppotunities at Monsanto
- Accountant at Valentine Growers
- Animal Nutrition Sales Representative at Soy Afric
- Business Architect at Monsanto
- After Sales Specialist at SunCulture Kenya Ltd.