Operations Manager (French Speaking) at G4S
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 18 September, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at G4S
is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions. The group is active in more than 110 countries, and is the largest employer quoted on the London Stock Exchange with over 623,000 employees and has a secondary stock exchange listing in Copenhagen.
Operations Manager ensures the safe and effective delivery of quality contractual and ad-hoc integrated security services to customers within the country, in compliance with legislation, company policies, processes and procedures, to ensure the achievement of budgeted financial targets and customer service level.
Operations Manager Job Requirements
- Relevant Business qualification preferred.
- Background in security management.
- 5+ years’ experience in a business and/or operational senior management position.
- Strong commitment, leadership and management skills.
- Results and customer focus
- Experience in establishing medium-term growth strategies and strong operating mechanisms for performance.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, marketing and negotiation skills.
- Must be Bilingual in English and French
- Capable of working effectively and productively with team members.
- Knowledge of the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Experienced in living and working in a professional commercial capacity overseas.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments.
- Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes.
- Proficient in the ability to understand problems, situations and the reasons behind them, crossing the barriers of languages and cultures.
- Autonomous and results orientated, with a clear determination to succeed
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to G4S career website on africajobs.g4s.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs