Programme Development and Resource Mobilisation Manager at Leonard Cheshire Disability
Posted on: 7 August, 2017
Deadline: 21 August, 2017
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Leonard Cheshire Disability
Leonard Cheshire Disability
is a charity supporting disabled people in the UK and around the world to fulfil their potential and live the lives they choose. We work for a society in which every person is equally valued. We believe disabled people should have the freedom to live their lives the way they choose. To have the opportunity and support to live independently, to contribute and participate fully in society. That belief is at the heart of everything we do. For over 65 years, we have supported disabled people in many different ways, to reflect what they tell us they want. This includes providing care in: people’s own homes supported rented accommodation residential homes day centres respite services We make a difference to the lives of thousands of people by supporting them to develop skills through employment, volunteering and digital inclusion projects. We campaign alongside disabled people to bring about changes for the better, and to challenge ignorance and unfairness in society. Internationally, we are part of a Global Alliance of Leonard Cheshire charities which works to improve the lives of disabled people in 54 countries.
The Programme Development and Resource Mobilisation Manager is a new position that will play an important role in supporting Leonard Cheshire Disability’s regional growth plans. As the successful candidate, you will develop potential projects and programmes, as well as support the development of fundraising proposals in line with donor requirements and strategies. You will also work with regional teams and partners programme development, and support the Regional Representative to develop relationships with existing and prospective donors.
To apply for this post you will have:
- At least 4yrs experience in Program Design and Bid and Partnership development in an NGO environment?
- A strong technical understanding of project design elements of project cycle management?
- Experience of working with international donors such as DfID, European Union, Comic Relief, UN, USAID and high profile foundations?
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Leonard Cheshire Disability career website on careers.leonardcheshire.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Leonard Cheshire DisabilitySimilar Jobs
- Communications Specialist at DAI Kenya
- Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Advisor at World Vision
- Child Survival and Nutrition Technical Advisor at Save the Children International
- Job Opportunity at Alliance for a Green Revolution in Africa (AGRA) - 2 Positions
- Regional Managing Director at Nature Conservancy
- Coordinator at Tear Fund International
- Job Vacancies at Help a Child - 2 Positions
- Director of Finance at Busara Center for Behavioral Economics