Producer Shift Supervisor at Macadamia & Cashew - Dorbe Leit Solutions Limited
Posted on: 9 August, 2017
Deadline: 11 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Dorbe-Leit Solutions Limited
Dorbe-Leit Consulting Limited is a consulting practice providing transformational human resource management based services. We become involved with our clients in their transformation, providing services that are value-adding and measurable in their contribution to our clients’ success. Catapulting your business to success is our purpose.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interviewing and vetting of new hires – casual & temporary staff
- Carry out Induction program for office based and casual workers – work procedures
- Conduct health and safety – training
- Responsible for salary payments for office based and casual workers
- Ensure insurance covers – WIBA & medical covers
- Ensure payroll requirements – statutory, tracking casual payment
- Issuing and tracking the hygiene and uniform issuance
- Purchase and issue of protective gear
- Verification of all Certificates of good conduct
- Coordination with government agencies – Nairobi county council health department, licenses, audits.
- Ensure the plant has all the required licenses
- Creation of HR manual – policies and procedures.
- Communicate to staff all policies, hygiene, etiquette, work rules
- Training the staff
- Issuing and filing of contracts for office and casuals
- Performance tracking and reward and recognition of factory workers
- Attendance tracking to ensure casuals are not hired on continuous basis, aid in payroll
- Team organization within the factory – set, manage, track daily work targets as per the various teams location & responsibilities
- Prevent and handle all labour disputes, handle ongoing labor cases, document procedures to follow with the labor office
- Any other tasks that arise for HR
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR or its equivalent.
- A higher diploma in HR will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in handling industrial relations & HR related carrying within an industrial set up is highly desirable.
- Occupational Health & Safety experience highly desirable.
Competencies and Skills Required
- Excellent report writing skills
- People management skills
- Ability to engage with various stakeholders, effective influencing skills and demonstrated diplomacy.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and communications skills; ability to communicate ideas clearly and confidently, articulate issues and recommend solutions
Salary Budget: Attractive salary package
Method of Application
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please make your application through firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 11th august 2017.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dorbe-Leit Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Territory Sales at Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC)
- Health and Safety Officer at Talent Solutions
- Director at Menasa & Partners FZ-LLC
- Recruiting Intern at Open Capital Advisors
- Wordpress Developer at AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Latest Jobs at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Career Opportunities at Virtual HR - 10 Positions
- Job Openings at Corporate Staffing - 2 Positions