If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Duma Works is changing the way people think about hiring. By efficiently connecting employers and potential hires through our mobile platform, we make finding that perfect person a fun experience, allowing businesses to grow and job seekers to access new opportunities.
The applicant is expected to be proactive, diligent and attentive to detail, taking on a wide range of tasks and developing the role.
- Monthly consolidation of the our Group portfolio
- Monthly reporting and analysis for Senior Management and Board
- Valuation of potential analysis
- Returns analysis & project tracking
- Shareholder reporting
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Key Performance Indicator reporting
- Bank & Cashflow reporting
- Development of group Financial Planning & Analysis processes
- Appraisal of new projects and investments.
- A degree in Finance/Accounting or a degree in a related field
- ACCA/CPA is an added advantage
- Highly computer literate – touch typing, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and accounting software packages
- Self-confident and conscientious
- Ability to work under pressure and to prioritise
- Good organisation skills
Method of Application
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2972”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2972 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 18 August 2017 N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately.
Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.