The Coca-Cola Company
, which is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, is an American multinational beverage corporation, and manufacturer, retailer, and marketer of nonalcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups.
As Facility Manager for the Middle East, Africa and Turkey region, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of our building operations, office design, space planning, office relocations, construction programs, office and occupant services for Company-owned and leased facilities across 14 countries. Your overarching goal in this role will be to ensure that business and associates’ needs are continually met. This means you will ensure that all services required to effectively support business operational needs are delivered in an efficient and timely manner at the most appropriate cost. In order to do so you will be leading the efforts of a large facilities management team consisting of employees and non-employee workers to continually improve operating processes, efficiencies and effectiveness while managing multiple cultures and currencies across the footprint.
- Financial Management: Plan and manage capital and operating expenses. Develop and implement financial policies and procedures. Manage department budget. Responsible for purchasing orders, invoices, monthly budget management/rolling estimates, business plan input.
- Vendor and People Management: Overall responsibility for performance management and development of geographically dispersed field facilities staff. Direct, negotiate and ensure contract performance of vendors which provide support services, and manage vendor contracts. Set project, department and/or division deadlines. Responsible for business continuity plans and new hire orientation, tenant management.
- Facility Management: Accountable for design and construction management of multiple complex projects simultaneously with full responsibility for client management, requirements gathering, reporting, cost oversight, scheduling, and project delivery. Oversight of major facilities issues and landlord relationships. Facilities, Occupant and Office Services include:UPS and Generator operations, custodial services, maintenance and repair programs, property management liaison, safety program, supplies and utilities; associate moves, crisis management special point of contact, event management; TV, multi-purpose and meeting room set-up/breakdown, document management, multi device copier/printing, taxi services, and company vehicles.
- Environmental Health & Occupational Safety (EOSH) and Security Services: Oversee management of safety program, safety preparedness, safety equipment, security access, security services, security access system – badging and CCTV.
What You Can Expect
- A challenging job with great international exposure.
- A role with direct impact on our employees’ experience out of which you can drive efficiencies for the Company.
- 50% travel across the footprint.
What You Need To Be Successful
You are the ideal candidate for this challenging role if you are an expert in office facilities, know from experience how to effectively manage a virtual team of associates and vendors with cultural differences across multiple locations, influence decision making, and disseminate information to all associates located at relevant sites. In particular, relationship building through superior communication skills is highly relevant in this role to maintain mutually beneficial client and landlord collaborations. The tangible skills and competencies we are looking for are:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of facilities management core concepts and delivery models, commercial office building operations and maintenance programs.
- Detailed knowledge of building heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems along with building life safety systems, power redundancy through generators and UPS systems, commercial office construction, engineering, and interior design concepts, as well as of interaction between building systems and furniture systems.
- Working knowledge of building codes, legal concepts, contract preparation.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents and design drawings.
- Effective process management, supplier governance and performance management capabilities.
- Finance knowledge, i.e. budgeting and preparation of both, annual and long-term business plans.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree mandatory, advanced degree desired.
- At least 15 years of experience in Facilities Management and Outsourcing, including extensive experience in the safety/prevention area.
- Proven track record of effective communication and collaboration with external vendors and facility services providers.
- Multi-language fluency, i.e. English (mandatory), Arabic, Turkish, and/or other languages spoken in the region.
- Continuous Improvement mindset and customer focus.
- Ability to maximize results through effective direct and indirect resource management, including inspirational people leadership of a multi-functional team (proven).
- Drive Innovation
- Collaborate with System, Customers and Key Stakeholders
- Act Like an Owner
- Inspire Others
- Develop Self and Others
- Growth Mindset
- Smart Risk Taking
- Externally Focused
- Performance Driven and Accountable
- Fast and Agile
That sounds appealing? Then start now - TASTE THE FEELING .
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) in English.
This job opportunity is offered for employment by the respective local legal TCCC entity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to The Coca-Cola Company career website on careers.peopleclick.com to apply