If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our client a leading Digital TV media company seeks to fill the position of a Media Marketing Supervisor, who will be involved in planning for promotion and activations of content and products, with an aim to increase business opportunities and to increase ARPU and renewal rate.
The Media Marketing Supervisor should be able to formulate a media marketing strategy, to do media planning and actualize media buying to Increase media brand in the market.
- Responsible for whole marketing strategy to promote content, product, channels, activations and promotion.
- Responsible for promotion- digital TV international channels, self-produced channels, sports channels and other flagship channels and flagship programs.
- According to the situation to analyze and supervise content marketing of competitors.
- According to the whole content marketing strategy, formulate relative or special content activity plan and marketing plan with offline activity. Summarize and collect content marketing report.
- Coordinate different media resources, supplier resources and each channel to obtain resources,
- To coordinate cooperation channel and content promotion.
- According to the strategy of content marketing, coordinate each department to do content marketing.
- Provide effective core content resource and promotion plan.
- To formulate media marketing and promotion strategy for flagship channels, programs, products, and be able to do content planning, buying and budget.
- Other relative content marketing work
- 3-5 years’ experience for marketing. More than 3 years content marketing or Media marketing experience.
- Familiarity with TV operation mode and video operation on internet. It will be priority with content marketing work experience in broadcasting and TV or internet video.
- Be good at interpersonal communication and team building. Be able to formulate content marketing strategy independently.
- Write and speak English fluently. English will be work language.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Advertisement and culture extension.
- Master degree or MBA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send CV indicating your qualifications, experience and skills to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.