If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
was founded in 2008 in order to lift people out of poverty by connecting them to dignified digital work. Since then, we've employed more than 8,000 people in Kenya, Uganda, India, and Haiti. Samasource was born out of the belief that talent is equally distributed, but opportunity is not. We help unlock opportunity for low-income people by sourcing data projects from some of the world's largest companies. Our industry-leading services help our clients achieve their business goals, while radically altering the life trajectory of our workers, who earn a living wage and lift themselves out of poverty.
Reporting to the Senior Business Analyst, the incumbent will be responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities as well as monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- Developing and implementing databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases/data systems. Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets. Enabling internal teams to monitor and track their key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Filtering and “cleaning” data by reviewing computer reports and performance indicators
- Contributing to the maintenance of business analysis tools and processes with a significant contribution to influence data policy development and regulation in the organization.
- Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
- Working closely with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Liaising and working effectively with contacts across all departments and at all levels within the organization, to ensure a collaborative approach.
The Successful Candidate Will
Skills and Qualifications
- Hold a Degree in Business/ Actuarial Science/ Mathematics/ Computer Science or equivalent
- Have good knowledge of SQL and Relational Databases
- Demonstarte good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite tools
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Have good interpersonal skills; should be able to work well with others
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Samasource career website on samasource.applytojob.com to apply