was founded in June 2005 as a medical center and was licensed as a hospital in December 2005 . It continues to grow and expand its services and has fast become a respected and reputable health care institution in Nairobi. Initially, the hospital offerend only out patient services but has now grown to include in-patient services, providing medical care to thousands of citizens from within and around Nairobi. Often regarded at par – if not superior – to other medical centers in the country, the Hospital ensures that it remains up-to-date, regularly updating its technical and other services to remain in line with latest global developments in medicine. In-patient services include: Maternity Wing Operating Theatres Out-Patient services include: Casualty Department Vaccination Services Well Stocked Pharmacy Fully functional laboratory Ultrasound and echocardiography department Dental Clinic as well as an X-ray department. Vaccination is also incorporated in to the outpatient services At Langata Hospital, your health is our topmost priority. Our highly qualified, competent staff are available 24 hours a day to provide you with superior care that meets your specific needs. With an understanding that your time is precious to you, our surgical and medical departments have been quick adopters and advocates of “same day” medical and surgical treatment and remain committed to attending to all patients in a timely manner. The Langata Hospital has maintained a keen interest in community health development programmes and continues to play a major role in preventive and promotive health by facilitating a number of informational, educational and community-based activities and holding frequent free medical camps. Mission of the Hospital: “To provide state of the art quality medical services at a very affordable cost to residents of Langata and its environs.” Vision of the Hospital: “To be a leading health institution which will open up healthcare centers in Nairobi and its environs, to provide affordable and quality medical services at all levels.”
Responsible for marketing, planning, organizing, and co-coordinating activities. To ensure efficient economic operations and smooth running of the marketing activities in accordance with the established rules and objectives
Duties for the Marketing Officer Job
- Instituting a marketing management system to achieve the hospital goals.
- Advice management on marketing matters and trends.
- Help in improving the hospital image by ensuring that clients needs are satisfied.
- Foster good relationship with the NHIF as a corporate.
- Prepare daily marketing reports.
- Design, develop and implement new products and services.
- Produce features, articles for hospital magazine.
- Responsible for branding of the Hospital.
- Responsible for distribution of the hospital-production fliers.
- Responsible for creating awareness and bringing in clientele.
- Responsible for recruitment of corporate clients, including insurance firms.
- Organization of any hospital activities to market the Hospital.
regular fortnightly reports concerning your department to be discussed with the incharge,general manager and the directors
- Kindly note; duties may change at the discretion of the management.
Marketing Officer Job Requirements
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing field.
- More than 1 year working experience will be an added advantage
- Must be computer Literate
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
Method of Application
Please send ONLY your CV indicating the position applied for on the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 23rd August 2017.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Langata Hospital is an equal opportunity Employer.