Sales & Distribution Manager at HRBP Solutions
Posted on: 13 August, 2017
Deadline: 20 August, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at HRBP Solutions
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are a dynamic, privately owned HR; Recruitment and Training firm that bring together a group of young and enthusiastic Human Resource professionals with hands-on experience. Our aim is to reach out to the Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) by dealing with the Management gaps, challenges and bridging the skills and knowledge gaps necessary for market expectations and contribution towards organizational competitiveness.
Sales & Distribution Manager Job Accountabilities
- Responsible for the overall coordination, the functional management and leadership of all of sales and distribution activities of the business.
- Strategies to grow Premium and Mass market subscriber base in order to drive the company’s overall business objectives.
- Strategies for Product Distribution & Warehousing.
- Responsible for providing an annual Sales and Distribution plan and providing updates, revisions and modifications to the plan in line with the business plan.
- Forecast and develop sales quotas.
- Establishing sales plans to increase territories.
- Project expected sales volumes and profit for existing and new products.
- Improve upon and grow new sales channels and set and monitor sales targets.
- Ensure product supply chain process is conducted optimally.
- Managed distribution partnership relationships.
- Liaise with the Strategy and Operations functions to establish direct market development and sales distribution pipelines in order to build the company’s footprint.
- Sign up key retailers.
- Monitor stock movement.
- Ensure channel reporting.
- Lead product sales across departments and interface with other sales related units.
- Work with other divisions to drive product sell-in and sales.
- Drive analytics based reporting on all metrics.
- Improve sales effectiveness and productivity.
- Interpret key sales drivers, trends and issues.
- Optimize on marketing-to-sales lead management.
- People Management.
- Manage direct reports in line with the company’s performance management policy and procedures.
- Sales leadership
- Business relationship skills and multi-cultural sensibility
- Business acumen and sound judgment
- Planning, organizing and execution
- Strong communication and value selling skills
- Financial discipline, Profit and Loss measures, ROI and budget management.
- Appreciation of emerging in Over the Top OTT/ IPTV and Online services
Qualifications for the Sales & Distribution Manager Job
- An MBA in a business related field will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree in business marketing, sales or any business related field.
- A professional qualification from CIM.
- 5-10 years senior Sales and Distribution/ product management experience in the TV industry.
- Very good understanding of distribution delivery platforms and understanding on how to effectively use social media platforms for marketing and sales.
- Understanding of key trends and issues in the media industry.
- Experience in the distribution of FMCG.
- Knowledge of the dynamics of consumer and business sectors across markets.
Method of Application
Interested Applicants should submit their CV’s clearly marked “ Sales & Distribution Manager ” on the subject line to: email@example.com before 20th AUGUST 2017
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HRBP SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited
- Job Openings at NFT Consultants - 3 Positions
- Fresh Jobs at Adept Systems
- Career Opportunities at ADEC Kenya Services - 50 Positions
- HR Manager at Sheer Logic
- Program Assistant at Duma Works
- Job at Stratostaff