If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sanivation is a private service provider based in Naivasha looking to improve the overall health, dignity, and environment of the local area. Sanivation designs, constructs and operates waste processing factories that produce and sell affordable, and environmentally sustainable fuels. At these factories, we collect two abundant waste streams to make our fuels: fecal sludge and biomass residues.
This is a great opportunity for an agressive and target oriented invividual to grow alongside a fast growing company. The role offers ample opportunities for innovation and creativity as its scope will continue to expand based on your ability.
Develop the sales strategy for reaching 200 tons/month in 18 months.
- Evaluate the identified six target market segments
- Acquire necessary data to create the sales strategy both short and long term into targeted approaches
- Verify the market size and potential of the fuel throughout Kenya
- Work closely with co-founder on verifying this strategy
- Give quarterly reviews of sales strategy, offering lessons learned and new methods to increase sales
Develop future sales leaders.
- Recruit sales team as determined by the sales strategy in collaboration with Sanivation leadership
- Train sales team staff. Training not only on sales skills, but operation and management skills.
- Track sales team metrics and report data to leadership on a regular basis.
Lead marketing efforts for fuel sales.
- Develop marketing strategy to support the developed sales strategy
- Evaluate current branding, and logos, modify as market deems necessary
- Finalize packaging plan and details
Does this sound like you?
- BS or higher degree in business admin, sales, marketing of related field
- Advanced computer skills (word, email, excel)
- 5 years plus of direct sales experience with references
- Proven ability to drive sales process from strategy through close
- At least two years’ experience managing a sales team
- Sales experience and ability
- Passion and ability to develop sales team
- Ability to forecast and plan sales projections
- Self-motivation and initiative
- Positive communication
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Sanivation career website on www.linkedin.com to apply