Mabati Rolling Mills Ltd (MRM) is the flagship company of SAFAL GROUP, which is the leading manufacturer of flat and long steel products in Africa. Safal was incorporated to consolidate the operation of several allied companies in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, South Africa, Zambia, Angola and Malawi.
To schedule, coordinate and control production process and activities efficienty in line with our budget to meet business objectives. Implement operational stategies to achieve our goals and provide technical support to the production teams.
- In charge of overall production and quality management in the production lines
- Set and meet production targets as per business plans by complying to quality and cost
- Ensure the production is at optimal levels and institute corrective actions to eliminate deficiencies
- Implement best practices in engineering in order to optimize operations
- Ensure consumption control of consumables as per budget targets
- Manpower management by ensuring discipline across the shop floor and reduction of avoidable manpower costs
- Responsible for maintenance of production equipment through the maintenance function structure
- Drive EHS compliance in the assigned area of control in line with the company guidelines in place
- Applicants should hold a degree in Mechanical, Production or Mechatronic Engineering aged between 38 –45 years
- Must have worked in a busy production operation supervising a team of 80-120 employees
Method of Application
Applicants should submit a comprehensive CV, together with a covering letter supporting their application to email@example.com latest by 20th October 2017. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted