Regional Relationship Manager at Career Outsourcing
Posted on: 6 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Career Outsourcing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Career Outsourcing - Our client, a banking institution is seeking to recruit some suitably qualified and dedicated individuals to assume the responsibility of Regional Relationship Manager-SMEs for various regions within the country.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers.
- Identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status clients from the identified target business/sectors.
- Maintain high professional standards, and ensure high levels of customer service orientation and application of bank policy.
- Cultivate good rapport with clients, and ensure the bank becomes the choice for their Investment and banking services.
- Continuously identify and exploit cross selling opportunities that embed the bank and its products with customer needs. Inform clients of new products or product enhancements to further expand the banking relationship.
- Ensure compliance to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti Money laundering (AML) requirements in all dealings with existing and potential customers.
- Tracks customer complaints/queries and turnaround times for customer satisfaction.
- Mentor junior members of the team.
- Degree in a related field.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- More than 10 work experience in a similar position.
- Possess in-depth understanding and knowledge of Corporate Banking Products
- Proven sales experience in a client relationship role within Corporate Banking
- Good people management skills
- Good written and spoken skills in English and Swahili
- Ability to assess customer needs and develop products that suits their needs
- Ability to work to deadlines with proven time management skills
- Willingness to travel
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV to email@example.com. Our client is an equal opportunity employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Career OutsourcingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive at Izwe Loans Kenya Limited
- Relationship Manager at Standard Bank Group
- Business Analyst at Lendable
- Accountant at Lee & Myles Consulting Limited
- Senior Manager at KCB Bank
- Internship at RAFODE LTD
- Job Opportunity at Standard Bank Group
- Job Vacancy at Sanlam Investments East Africa (SIEA)