Zeepo is a consumer finance integrator. We aim to demolish the barriers to financial inclusion and protection by revolutionizing the way Africans buy, consume and interact with financial services.
To achieve this, we have built KAVA – a financial services supermarket that will enable consumers to access all their financial transactions in ONE place, offline and online.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the CIT Officer will be responsible for ensuring cash operations are managed in the most cost effective and secure way in line with Zeepo Limited policies and security guidelines.
S/he will be based in Nairobi.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collecting cash from various outlets, supporting them in banking and making recommendations to improve efficiency, cost – effectiveness and security.
- Prepare and submit daily schedules and reports to relevant functions / management to keep them updated on status of operations.
- Ensure maintenance of high level of security, control and adherence to Zeepo limited policies and guidelines.
- Ensure compliance of CIT operations with company policy and any applicable security legislation.
- Safely receiving and transferring cash following authorization from the float manager.
- Control and maintain cash vehicle assigned in accordance to the company policies.
- Running Company errands and logistics as may be assigned.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values.
- Capable of working effectively and productively with senior team members.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- A Diploma from recognized University.
- Ability to work in shifts and sometimes long hours.
- Valid Driving License with more than 3yrs experience.
- Should be computer literate and good at route planning.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role within the Cash business.
- Be well versed with locations, roads and landmark buildings within the City.
Method of Application
Applicant should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day on 31st October 2017. Also indicate your current and expected salary in your cover letter.