If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Twiga is a mobile-based supply platform for Africa’s retail outlets, kiosks, and market stalls.
We are a team who believes passionately that all the goods in our markets should be cheaper, easier for vendors to get, and better quality.
We do mobile-based, cashless, business-to-business (B2B) supply. A vendor orders stock from Twiga, and we reliably show up the next day at their shop with a low-cost, better quality, product than informal markets can provide.
- Team Support
- Drive the delivery vehicle to client drop offs, alongside the Sales Representative.
- Assist in loading and offloading the delivery vehicle at the depot and at the customer locations.
- Assist in capturing accurate information in the Data Management System (DMS)
- Drive with caution and being careful not to cause unnecessary mechanical damage to delivery vehicles.
- Carry out daily routine checks on delivery vehicles – Engine oil, Coolant, Tyre pressure, Lights and Indicators
- Take pride in keeping the vehicle clean and attend all scheduled vehicle inspections or health checks.
- Manage the vehicle’s fuel card. Routinely report on fuel use and mileage to supervisors.
- Manage any other assets (Weighing scales, phones) that you might come into contact with during the course of duty
- Engage with the Sales Representatives on most efficient routes for daily deliveries.
- Report any minor vehicle issues to the supervisory team for immediate corrective action.
- Grow sales skills by engaging with and learning from Sales Representatives with an aim to grow into the role over time.
- Hold a valid driver’s license, preferably class BCE & motorcycle
- 2 – 5 years’ experience driving different classes of vehicle, such as vans, tuk-tuks, canters
- Have a Diploma in sales or other area of study – experience in sales a plus!
- High standard of personal integrity
- Able to do basic book-keeping and vehicle records management
- Have a certificate of good conduct
- Able to work long hours
- Experience delivering perishable FMCG goods within Nairobi a plus!
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Twiga Foods career website on www.shortlist.net to apply