If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Tribeka was established at the tail-end of 2011, and has been the preferred all-night scene in the Nairobi CBD. The swanky VIP section, Beka Lounge, sitting 150-180 guests opened its doors in Dec 2012 and is a popular choice for the urbane Nairobi professional hangout, private parties and corporate events. Located in Banda Street, Nairobi, Tribeka aspires to continue doing all kinds of awesome things and live up to its tagline ‘Your passport to Nairobi’s nightlife’.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, the HR Intern will offer support services in Human Resource Management and Administration.
- Ensuring timesheets are submitted on a timely manner both from all units.
- Updating the timesheet tracking schedule on a monthly basis and sharing with the HR Manager on a monthly basis.
- Liaise with various HODs to update the staff leave data base weekly.
- Maintaining work schedules for every department/units
- Ensure proper leave management with updated data base.
- Assisting the HR Manager with recruitment and selection.
- Assist in preparing interview outcome reports for all interviews attended.
- Ensuring all policies are communicated to departments.
- Maintain a policy file at the HR Office with all relevant policies.
- Establishing and maintaining staff and partners/stakeholders contact information.
- Proper filing of documentation/personnel Records.
- Setting up objectives and keeping track of the performance of staff under your supervision.
- Keep the diary of things to be done in the HR departments and ensure implementation.
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for entry level positions.
- Draft meeting minutes and share as may be requested by the HR Manager.
- Compiling a report of disciplinary cases to be discussed by the Disciplinary Committee.
- Submitting weekly/Monthly reports as directed by the HR Manager.
- Conducting other administrative/Executive support duties as assigned by the HR.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management/Hospitality Management
- Experience in the service industry an added advantage.
- Maintain standards of conduct, demonstrate sound work ethics
- Be respectful, passionate about achieving continuous improvement
- Experience in handling people from multicultural environment.
- Be flexible, adopt to different working environments and systems
- Be excellent in use of computerized systems with advanced typing skills.
- Excellent Communication with good command of the English Language.
Method of Application
Applicants should email CV and application letter only to indicating their expected salary on the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org cc to: email@example.com so as to reach us by Friday, October 20, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.