TravelClick - As a trusted hotel partner with more than three decades of industry experience, TravelClick offers innovative, cloud-based and data-driven solutions that help hotels around the world to maximize revenue. More than 38,000 hotels are driving better business decisions to know, acquire, convert and retain guests through our interconnected suite of solutions – Business Intelligence, Reservations & Booking Engine, Media, Web & Video and Guest Management. Hotels also benefit from leveraging our more than 600 travel-focused partnerships.
TravelClick operates in 176 countries with local experts in 39 countries. The company’s 14 offices span the globe: New York, Atlanta, Barcelona, Bucharest, Chicago, Dubai, Hong Kong, Melbourne, Myrtle Beach, Orlando, Ottawa, Paris, Shanghai and Singapore. With our worldwide presence, we have a deep understanding of local markets along with a global perspective that drives optimum results for the hotels we serve.
TravelClick is seeking an enthusiastic, self-starter for a role at the front line of our sales organization that is critical to our company’s success—cultivating customer relationships. We’re looking for an individual who is a results-driven, ambitious entrepreneur who excels with autonomy and strives to make an impact. The ideal candidate must be a strong strategic thinker, highly organized, able to thrive in a fast paced and team oriented environment and have a passion for sales and the hotel industry.
As the “face” of TravelClick, the Director of Sales will be responsible for securing new business and maintaining and growing business with existing customers. This individual will be responsible for executing sales strategies and plans to maximize every sales opportunity and achieve targeted revenue goals within an assigned territory.
- Develop and implement successful sales and marketing strategies to meet and/or exceed sales plan
- Review and analyze market data to develop and implement own business plan and utilize company resources to maximize sales effectiveness
- Accountable for individual (new and renewal) sales goals for designated territory
- Perform analysis of prospects’ business and design solutions that best meet customer needs
- Employ strategic thinking to identify new opportunities and initiate relationships with potential customers
- Utilize consultative sales approach—ask relevant questions to uncover needs, identify barriers and overcome objections
- Develop and maintain pipeline according to division prospecting requirements, and provide clear and accurate reporting of sales outcomes and activities
- Maintain and build rapport with customers and prospects to formulate strong, long term business relationships built on trust
- Prepare and deliver compelling sales presentations and coordinate and drive development of sales proposals
- Coordinate processes with internal, external and/or third parties when necessary
- Lead negotiation of prices and contracts, and understand legal ramification of contracts
- Establish thorough knowledge of TravelClick’s product and service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies and procedures
- Participate in regular structured sales and business training programs to improve sales performance
- Develop and maintain a heightened awareness of industry dynamics, emerging opportunities and competitive trends. Identify and capture trends and communicate findings to senior leadership
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of sales experience, with a proven track record of success
- Business-to-business experience preferred
- Hotel background is a must
- Experience with TravelClick products and hotel industry preferred
- Must be able to travel within the assigned territory
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com preferred
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook is required
- Conceptual knowledge of GDS and reservations processing a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to TravelClick career website on careers-travelclick.icims.com to apply