If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. With global presence in over 100 countries, Schneider is the undisputable leader in Power Management – Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Secure Power, and in Automation Systems. We provide integrated efficiency solutions, combining energy, automation and software. In our global Ecosystem, we collaborate with the largest Partner, Integrator and Developer Community on our Open Platform to deliver real-time control and operational efficiency. We believe that great people and partners make Schneider a great company and that our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a highly qualified Energy Channel Manager to work and support the panel builder (PnB) and contractors on platforming and channel coverage activities along with developing licensee panel builders to promote energy transactional business.
The role will be responsible for developing a structured and scheduled marketing plan integrating energy business actions in channel animation plans led by partners, and supporting execution, thus avoiding parallel activity.
- Work and support the Partner Projects Channel Managers for PnB, Contractors and Specifiers on the following endeavors:
- Platforming and channel coverage activities
- Aligning commercial policy for energy products through those channels
- Engaging with channel sales teams (wherever they are in the organization)
- Visiting Key customers to gather their needs and support the engagement process
- Developing a structured and scheduled marketing plan integrating energy business actions in channel animation plans led by Partners and supporting execution, thus avoiding parallel activity.
- Define & Engage the Channel growth plan
- Identifies the end-customer segment specificities, contributes to the go to market strategy based on Business Unit (BU) road book for Partners, confirm commercial policy on energy offers for the channel and support its implementation.
- Consolidate and follow competition activities through channels to feed this strategy
- Validate with the Partner’s teams the 3 years’ local channel growth action plan (Business Plan), share and deploy it within Energy teams
- Manage the customers ‘portfolio plans (Customer Retentions and Customer Acquisitions)
- Support customer platforming activities to classify his (her) customer portfolio is qualified, grow or saturate category based on Energy business growth plans
- Consolidate channel coverage analysis to define specific plans for customer retentions and customer acquisitions
- Manage the customer portfolio in order to size and allocate sales resources.
- Develop up sell and retention strategies for channel partners and consumers to improve loyalty, drive retention and profit growth on Energy scope
- Customer Acquisitions: Qualify new prospects jointly with partner BU
- Develop and saturate his (her) channel:
- Based on targeted market understanding and the strategic guidelines, define and deploy the actions plan along the year to boost the business thru the channels
- Plan and highlight relevant offer launches and boosters as part of the channel plans and secure expectations on assets delivery, animate the content production with offer marketing to feed the plan
- Use pull and push product approach, develop prescription plan
- Leverage channel integrated marketing activities driven par the Partner Channel Market team to boost Energy business that include online and thru sales people, demand generation, leads management, operational actions plan (either for conquest or retention), launches and campaigns
- Manage customer acquisitions and retentions through marketing & communication activities (Events, Direct Marketing, Web) as set by partners or central team (global events)
- Take in account local channel requests as per energy scope, bring information to Offer Manager to bring differentiation
- Support the channel’s sales growth and profitability, follow and review the sales execution
- Understand and share with energy offer market team the discount, rebates and special price agreement policy on the channel concerned to adapt price structure accordingly
- Under the energy market leader's leadership, propose sales objectives through channels and validate ambition to be set in Annual Marketing Plan (AMP).
- Build the customer action plan related to energy growth plan for the channels, in order to support the field sales force at country level.
- Leverage internal resources to delivers preferred sales organization and skills, sales tool kits and training
- Monitor top line revenue and growth for the channel segment relative to the Energy business scope and when possible the profitability
- Customer oriented, focus on results.
- Demonstrated leadership and collaborative mind-set
- Expected to engage successfully with the Energy & Partner’s teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively while delivering under pressure
- Excellent negotiation, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 7 to 10 years’ experience in marketing and/or sales, preferably channel management in partner’s environment
- Understanding of medium voltage offers and markets is required, but not expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Schneider Electric career website on schneiderele.taleo.net to apply