Branch Manager at a Leading Security Company - Adept Sytem
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: 17 October, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Adept Systems
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adept System - Our client is a leading security company. They are looking to recruit a Branch Manager to head their operations in one of the upcountry regions. The individual will be responsible for the operational and financial controls at the branch level; revenue generation and profitability; and business development and growth.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch including client relations and customer service, technical services, sales functions and administration ensuring a smooth running of the business
- Prepare and manage budget for the branch in line with the overall strategy
- Assess market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop business growth forecasts, financial objectives and business plans to meet goals and metrics
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the region.
- Share knowledge with other branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs unique within the region.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly in adherence to high ethical standards and regulations/applicable laws of the land
- Effectively manage service providers in the branch to ensure that the branch is provided with optimal services and value for money
- Provide training, coaching and development of staff to foster employee motivation and ensure a positive environment in which employees thrive
- Manage disciplinary issues in line with the provisions of the Employment Act and company policy and ensure fairness and transparency
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related course
- Eight (8) years in an operational role in the service industry operations with a minimum of 3 years’ in a managerial position; experience from the security sector will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on capability and management style and experience in leading administration staff and unionised staff
- Tech savvy with good IT skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- Have impeccable business negotiation skills.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity
- Ability to grow, support and develop talent within the Branch
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adept Systems career website on jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs