Branch Manager at a Leading Security Company - Adept Sytem
Posted on: 11 October, 2017
Deadline: 17 October, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Adept Systems
Adept System - Our client is a leading security company. They are looking to recruit a Branch Manager to head their operations in one of the upcountry regions. The individual will be responsible for the operational and financial controls at the branch level; revenue generation and profitability; and business development and growth.
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch including client relations and customer service, technical services, sales functions and administration ensuring a smooth running of the business
- Prepare and manage budget for the branch in line with the overall strategy
- Assess market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities and develop business growth forecasts, financial objectives and business plans to meet goals and metrics
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company in the region.
- Share knowledge with other branches on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs unique within the region.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly in adherence to high ethical standards and regulations/applicable laws of the land
- Effectively manage service providers in the branch to ensure that the branch is provided with optimal services and value for money
- Provide training, coaching and development of staff to foster employee motivation and ensure a positive environment in which employees thrive
- Manage disciplinary issues in line with the provisions of the Employment Act and company policy and ensure fairness and transparency
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related course
- Eight (8) years in an operational role in the service industry operations with a minimum of 3 years’ in a managerial position; experience from the security sector will be an added advantage
- Strong leadership skills with hands-on capability and management style and experience in leading administration staff and unionised staff
- Tech savvy with good IT skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent interpersonal, communication and social skills.
- Have impeccable business negotiation skills.
- Business acumen, strategic thinker with ability to make sound decisions for the business
- Have good numeracy, problem analysis and reporting skills
- High moral standing with impeccable integrity
- Ability to grow, support and develop talent within the Branch
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adept Systems career website on jobs.adeptsystems.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adept SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Security Operation Manager at Riley Falcon Security Services
- Credit Control Supervisor at G4S Kenya
- Operation Manager at Riley Falcon Security Services
- Operations Manager at Riley Services Ltd
- Security at Makini Security Services
- Managing Director at Saab Kenya