Indepth Research Services (IRES) is an international training and consultancy organization with its head office in Nairobi, Kenya.
IRES offers a comprehensive portfolio of technical training and education services designed for individuals, and organizations working in the agriculture; climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water sanitation and hygiene sectors.
We are international capacity building and research consultancy firm offering technical consultancy and training services designed for individual and organizations in the agriculture, climate change and environment; disaster management; education; food and nutrition; health; humanitarian relief; logistics and telecommunication; recovery and reconstruction; safety and security; water and sanitation sectors.
We seek to recruit a young, aggressive, confident, fluent, mature and creative Digital Marketing Executive to manage all communications, both internally and externally on full time basis.
Our ideal candidate should:
- Assist with developing and execute a digital marketing strategy for IRES.
- Assist in building and executing social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- S.E.O and moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Assist in designing digital media campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Assist in generating, editing, publishing and sharing content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) daily and encourage community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media.
- Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Product development teams to ensure brand consistency.
- Stay up-to-date with digital media developments (automating tools, Keyword Research and Trafficking marketing).
- Searching for new marketing avenues.
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Ability to take initiative, employ good judgment, and manage projects from beginning to end
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines and to anticipate next steps or needs
- Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus
- Should have at least a Degree in Journalism, Communications, Information Technology and Public Relations or any related course.
- At least 1year Experience in Digital marketing in the areas of mass emails, social media, SEO/SEM, blogging in any fast paced company.
- Should be self-motivated an able to work without supervision.
- Must be flexible, outgoing and a good time manager.
- Must be result oriented and someone who is able to work under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send an application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title ‘Digital Marketer Intern’. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.