If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Frank Management Consult Ltd is an international management consulting agency. We work with major companies, raising their performance, driving their strategies and enhancing their productivity.
Our client a leading decorative paints, wood finishers and adhesives manufacturing company is currently seeking to fill the role of an Interior Designer.
The successful Candidate will be tasked with a duty to handle interior design including color scheming and 3D image production
- Provide design and administrative support for every project provided
- Work on 3D drawings and show interior spaces or exterior spaces with colour schemes.
- Assist in keeping communication lines open with clients, contractors and subcontractors
- Ensure the best solution is provided per space
- Determine the client’s goals and requirements of the project
- Consider how the space will be used and how people will move through the space
- Sketch preliminary design plans, including electrical layouts and various BOQ specifications
- Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, and plumbing fixtures
- Prepare final plans, using computer applications
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Visit after the project to ensure that the client is satisfied
- Bachelor’s degree in Architecture & Interior Design with IT
- 4 years of relevant experience
- Strong computer skills in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office or other design software.
- Project management
Method of Application
Applicants should share CVs with via email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications should be received on/before 12th October 2017