Sales Engineer at Sheffield Steel Systems
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: 19 October, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Sheffield Steel Systems
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheffield Steel Systems is a registered company specializing in the provision of kitchen and laundry solutions. We are located off Mombasa road near Syokimau railway station.
Our services entail concept design, customized solutions, fabrications, supplies, spares and after sales services. Sheffield provides a one stop shop solution for Capital equipment and a wide range of food and beverage facilities including kitchens, restaurants, bar and coffee shops.
- Supporting members of the sales team and providing technical assistance for sales pitches.
- Training members of the sales team on the technical aspects of products
- Assessing customer requirements and advising on the most suitable products for their needs.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximizing all opportunities for growth.
- Creating an enduring brand message that results in increased sales, brand loyalty and improving market share.
- Working closely with all parts of the company to ensure commercial goals of the brand are met
- Learn the technical details concerning how our software works and what problems it solves for our clients
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations that explain products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Hospitality related field
- Experience in best quality Capital Goods; International Branded Capital Goods
- Consistence Experience of up to 5 years.
- Age limit 27years to 35years
- Able to handle Cold Call, Brand Activities etc.,
- By profession Sales Engineer/ Sr. chef / F&B Expert with Hospitality Graduate in sales.
- Have valid passport, driving license, registered on e-citizen and is tax complaint.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send their applications indicating their current gross salary latest by 19th October 2017 to email@example.com Shortlisted candidates will be contacted only by the HR Department of Sheffield Steel Systems and invited for an interview via email and a Telephone call.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sheffield Steel SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Job Opening at Procter & Gamble
- Career Opportunities at L’Oréal - 2 Positions
- Dispatch Clerk at Unilever Kenya Limited
- Job Opportunities at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd
- Office Administrator at Twiga Foods
- Fresh Job at East African Breweries Limited (EABL)
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Tea Development Agency Ltd (KTDA) - 2 Positions
- Bata Graduate Trainee Programme 2018