Marketing Assistant at Covenant Executives
Posted on: 12 October, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Covenant Executives
We pride ourselves as the leading HR & Management Consultancy currently headquartered in Africa. Covenant Executives is a renowned organization for it's high level of professionalism in all branches. Our culture is customer centric focusing on business relationships not transactions.
We specialize in recruitment of human capital & HR advice to Companies. Over the years, we have been trusted by large Companies; Multinationals, Blue chip Companies & Corporates for applying best practices.
- Increasing and securing new student intake in the school.
- Managing the ongoing relationship by interacting with the parents and potential students.
- Responsibilities would include addressing all new queries in a timely and positive manner.
- The position will require the individual to be the contact person for all incoming queries in the school including arranging meetings and school tours for interested parties and be the liaison person for both internal and external communications for the school.
- Prepare and review monthly marketing budgets in accordance with the school’s marketing strategy and goals of the school and ensure adherence to the yearly budgets.
- The candidate should have the ability to set short-term and long-term future goals of the school in line with the mission and vision statement of the school.
- The position requires the candidate to be responsible for maintaining the existing social media platforms of the school and if necessary build new ones when the existing ones are deemedoutdated.
- The candidate should have the ability to introduce new social media platforms to enhance the schools image in the region.
- The candidates; skill sets should include developing flyers, posters and other advertising material as required.
- Degree in Marketing/Public Relations or both
- Languages required: English, Kiswahili, additional language an added advantage.
- Ability to work with different advertising software to prepare flyers/brochures
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Strong client/customer service skills
- At least 1-2 years of communications experience with a not-for- profit institution.
- Strong media pitching and writing skills, with an emphasis on education and social media required.
- Demonstrated passion for media relations with a proven ability to secure visibility in the market
- Excellent project management skills with demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Accountable, responsible and trustworthy.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should email updated resume (word document) specifying Marketing Assistant-Part Time (insert additional language XXXXX, Current/Last Gross pay XXXXXX) on the subject line to
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Covenant ExecutivesSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Corporate Staffing - 4 Positions
- Sales Administrator at Sheer Logic
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 5 Positions
- Regional Finance at PricewaterhouseCoopers
- Managerial Role at LAN-X Africa
- Lodge & Camp Manager at Alternate Doors
- Job Openings at Duma Works - 4 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Brites Management - 2 Positions