If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Unilever - On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Complement Country Category Business Team CCBT led marketing organization with Channel and Category Development Assistant Manager assisting in the management of strategic category.
- Develop Customer Facing Category Strategy (CFCS) – translating category marketing plans to customer & channel plans
- Lead consolidated CD input into S&OP and own S&OP output (month 1-3) – manage/ drive CD business performance in the month and quarter.
- IBP – CCD integral part of brand community; provides customer, channel lens to brand JTBD; input into innovation / renovation business cases (e.g. pack size by channel, pricing, distribution & trade margins)
- Channel strategies incl. new (ecommerce, omni-channel) and traditional channels (e.g. TT Food, Drug, etc.) by geography to win in-store/ online
- Holistic customer/ channel investment (shopper marketing, trade marketing, in-store)
- NRM (Decision on Levers 3-5) & trade investments for category/ channel
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years’ experience in field sales or trade marketing in a fast paced environment
- Outstanding customer and consumer focus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Unilever career website on unilever.taleo.net to apply