If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands include Kiehl’s, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani Beauty, Yves Saint Laurent Beauté, Ralph Lauren, Clarisonic, Maybelline New York, Essie, Kérastase, Biotherm, Shu Uemura, Viktor&Rolf, Maison Martin Margiela, Urban Decay, Redken, Vichy, La Roche-Posay, Diesel, Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, and more. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty. The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity.
Reporting to: Marketing Director
Activity Rate: 100%
Key Job Accountabilities
- Define and guide the country brand strategy consistent with the international brand positioning and then Propose the strategic direction and three-year marketing plan for the hair-care category to ensure it contributes to the overall business direction and growth
Drive the activation of the category in trade and salon
- Liase with the sales teams to drive haircare specific agendas in the trade e.g. instore activation / roadshows etc.
Develop the salon activation strategy in line with the brand strategy
- Drive efficiently the prescription & usage of brands in salons
Drive the brand's training program & calendar
- Take ownership of launches; drive development of consumer-centric products. Own the entire development process from concept to trade and ensure the respect of timelines
Drive the development of brand communication material to support your brand strategies, animation plans and launches.
Steer the collection and analysis of consumer and market insights and competition strategies to make recommendations to steer category strategy
Daily management of the brand: tracking and analysis of brand performance; animation of catalogue; build integrated consumer brand experiences
Management of brand financials (forecasts, sales performance, pricing strategy, marketing budget, profitability - P&L etc.)
Mobilize other departments (sales, educations, operations etc.) and partner agencies to drive the brands’ business agenda
In collaboration with the digital manager, develop and implement the digital strategy for the category
Build, develop and manage your team, train them and develop their marketing expertise and know-how
Background And Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree/Masters in Business Related Course
- Min 4- 5 Years’ Brand management Experience in FMCG
- Great Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Experience and competence in People Management/Leadership
- Knowledge of digital marketing and web 2.0
- Knowledge of Trends and Consumer Market of Kenya and East Africa
- Creativity and Passion about Branding with Particular Interest in Activations
- Agility, Can Do attitude and Entrepreneurial Mentality
Customer Centricity and Results Oriented, Networking, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Marketing Planning.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to L'Oréal career website on career.loreal.com to apply