Estate Administrator at Kenya School of Law
Posted on: 9 November, 2017
Deadline: 28 November, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Kenya School of Law
The Kenya School of Law is the only bar school in Kenya. After their completion of an Undergraduate Degrees in Law from a recognized university, students attend the Kenya School of Law to be prepared for admission to the Kenyan Bar.
REF: KSL/HR07/2017 KSL 6-1
The position plans and implements the development and growth strategies of the School including acquisition and maintenance of School assets for smooth operations of the School.
- Advise to the management on matters relating to infrastructural development of the Schoo.
- Ensure maintenance of all buildings, generators, roads, pumps, grounds as per the maintenance schedule and plans.
- Ensure the School has an efficient water supply, electricity and sewerage system.
- Assist in preparation of budget for maintenance work, projects and estimates
- Preparation of periodic reports on repairs and on the status of the buildings and other installations.
- Advise on the security of all the School assets.
- Advise on Quality Management Control systems, as regards the Schools properties.
- Ensure Property /facilities Safety Inspections: Coordinate periodic health and safety inspections as
required by the relevant regulations i.e. OSHA ;
- Ensure scheduled repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements and safety inspections are conducted.
- Ensure monitoring of land rates and leases where applicable.
- Liaise with the other Government agencies on issues of permits/licenses on infrastructural projects of the School
- Bachelor’s degree in Land Economics/Building Economics/Estates Management/Facility management or equivalent from a recognized institution
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Have five (5) years’ relevant experience of which three (3) should be at supervisory level.
- Possess ability to use ICT in property Management, a team player and be an excellent communicator
- Be of the highest ethical standards, integrity and professionalism and comply with the
requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide evidence of clearance by the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, Kenya Revenue Authority, Credit Reference Bureau and provide a Certificate of Good Conduct.
Method of Application
Applications should include the job reference number, a reliable email address, and day -time telephone contact and must be accompanied with a detailed curriculum vitae and copies of relevant certificates. Send your application to: -The Director/Chief Executive & Secretary Kenya School of Law Board P. O. Box 30369-00100, Nairobi. The application should reach this office by 28 th November 2017 For a detailed description of the jobs visit www.ksl.ac.ke KSL is an equal opportunity employer, Women and persons with disabilities are highly encouraged to apply.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya School of LawSimilar Jobs
- Finance Leader at Nova Pioneer
- Electrician / Plumber at Light International School
- HR Officer at Nairobi Institute of Business Studies (NIBS)
- Grants Manager at University of Maryland
- Internship Opportunities at Technical University of Mombasa (TUM)
- Senior Administrative Assistant at Africa Nazarene University
- Job Opportunities at Nova Pioneer - 3 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Nova Pioneer - 6 Positions