Production Officer at Wanda Organic Limited
Posted on: 9 November, 2017
Deadline: 25 November, 2017
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View All Jobs at Wanda Organic Limited (WOL)
At Wanda Organic was established in 2011 to address these challenges and deliver along the triple bottom line – profit, people and planet. Having completed its technology research and licensing phase, proof of concept stage and first half of its pilot phase, the company has split into two strategic units - Wanda Organic to produce effective soil and plant health solutions and Wanda Mobile to distribute the solutions and service the end user.
In efforts to build capacity and prepare for the scale-up phase Wanda is recruiting for the following position:
Reports To: MANAGING DIRECTOR
- Compositing – Overseeing Wanda composting and their products.
- Product Development –Ensuring all the production activities are done as per the procedure.
- Procurement Management – Work with procurement to ensure a suitable supplier list for raw materials
- People Management - Allocating and managing staff resources in co-ordination with the HR department.
- Research & Development – collecting and analyzing data and recommend where necessary.
- Field Trials – carry out trials on Wanda by products.
- Quality Assurance – Making sure compositing processes meet the set standard.
- Health and Safety–Oversee and enforce all healthy and safe practices as per company policy.
- Periodic monitoring and evaluation.
Key Performance Measures
- Revenues generation
- New products lines.
- Company processes and systems.
- Customer satisfaction
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Degree or Diploma in applied Biology/ Microbiology
- 3 - 6 years in field of Fermentation of compost.
- Experience in working on SAP is desirable.
- Personal skills and attributes required
- Proven leadership record with strong communication skills
- Analytical and systematic approach to development of production processes and own employees
- Able to efficiently and effectively handle shifting and multiple priorities.
Method of Application
Applixcants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Wanda Organic Limited (WOL)Similar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Komaza Kenya
- Latest Job at Cargill
- Irrigation Site Technician at Amazon Fronts
- Sales Specialist at SunCulture Kenya Limited
- Sales Agronomist at Yara International
- Chief Finance Officer at SunCulture Kenya Ltd
- Sales Managers at Allure Animal Health Ltd
- Job Vacancy at DuPont