If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Our Client is a leading AVL (Automatic Vehicle Location) solutions provider for fleet and fuel management, driver safety as well as Public Service Vehicle security. They seek to hire self-driven, result oriented and highly qualified individual for the Sales and Marketing Executives position.
The key responsibility is to sell the company’s products or services.
His/her responsibility will be to find and win new customers, as well as looking after existing customers’ accounts.
Promoting new products and recording orders and sending details to the sales office and giving feedback on sales trends in the market, keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by phone, agreeing on sales, prices, contracts and terms of payments.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and ERP system softwares.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Previous sales and marketing experience.
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Degree or Diploma in Sales and Marketing or its equivalent;
Method of Application
Applicants should send CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote current salary and expected salary in the application