Management Accountant at The Davis & Shirtliff Group
Posted on: 10 November, 2017
Deadline: 24 November, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at Davis & Shirtliff Group
The Davis & Shirtliff Group is the leading supplier of water and energy solutions in the region. The Group is Kenyan based and operates through a network of Kenyan branches as well as regional subsidiaries in Uganda, Tanzania, Zambia, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC.
The company has a total complement of over 650 highly trained and professional staff spread across the region and seeks to fill the position of Management Accountant.
- Operation and maintenance of financial records for various group companies.! Preparation and analysis of management accounts.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Monitoring roll-out of control and operational systems to Group companies.
- Liaison with financial accountants in Group companies to ensure full compliance.
- Fully qualified CPA(K) or ACCA aged not more than 35 years.
- Upper Second Class degree in a relevant discipline.
- Four years’ experience in audit and/or finance function with a reputable, regional organisation.
- Experience with a Quality Management System and an ERP System will be an added advantage.
- Be self- motivated, disciplined and effective team player.
- Excellent written and spoken English, good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- High integrity, professionalism and attention to detail.
Method of Application
The successful candidate will join a dedicated and dynamic team of experts who derive satisfaction from “Improving People’s Lives through Providing Water and Energy Solutions for Africa
Interested and qualified? Go to Davis & Shirtliff Group career website on www.davisandshirtliff.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Davis & Shirtliff GroupSimilar Jobs
- Country Manager at BeautyClick - AMSCO (African Management Services Company)
- Sales Representatives at Hasbah Kenya
- Printer and Copier Engineer at Image Office Supplies Ltd
- Technician at Securex
- Job Vacancy at LC Waikiki
- Product & Innovation Engineer at Sheffield Steel Systems Limited
- Project Manager at Visual Fusion (Pty) Ltd
- Logistics Specialist at LC Waikiki