Application Specialist at Roche Diagnostics
Posted on: 10 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Roche Kenya
Roche Diagnostics in Nairobi is seeking an Application Specialist to provide application specialist technical and scientific expertise in the promotion, marketing, sales, training and operational (trouble shooting) support to the Roche Diagnostics market customers within the Sub-Sahara Africa region.
- Provide timeous, reliable and effective application specialist technical and scientific product troubleshooting support and assistance to customers in line with SLA requirements, within scope of authority and within budgetary guidelines.
- Escalate complex application challenges to relevant personnel in accordance with procedures for swift resolution.
- Maintain high level of customer engagement throughout on site visits with regular updates, feedback and on-the-job training to customers.
- Provide technical and scientific application insights to customers to market Roche and its products and services in order to contribute to business development/ sales targets for assigned products.
- Plan & facilitate customer presentations, training and materials on laboratory applications (beginners and advanced) for potential new and existing customers to develop their skills & capabilities.
- Provide timeous market research feedback to marketing and sales teams in accordance with business requirements.
- Provide relevant business areas with technical or scientific application advice & support on relevant project & business activities.
- Input into and/or completion of relevant information and administration on required report management systems.
- Complete relevant administration within set timelines to effect T & E cost centre activities.
- Adhere to instrument manufacturing and operations standards, relevant SOPs and best practice guidelines relating to all application requirements, product bulletins and any new AS or quality SOPs.
- You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
- You, as an ideal candidate, will have the following skills, experience and education:
- Required Qualification: A medical sciences qualification or equivalent.
- Required Experience: At least 2 years’ experience in laboratory practices in Chemistry/Immunology, Haematology, Coagulation or Serology.
- A valid passport and a willingness to travel extensively is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Roche Kenya career website on roche.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Roche KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager at Medtronic
- Management Accountant at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital
- Data Clerk at AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
- Job Openings at Posture Consulting - 3 Positions
- CEO at Jacaranda Health
- Admin Assistant / Customer Service at Caremax Medical Centre
- Job Opportunities at Oasis Healthcare Group Limited - 2 Positions
- HR Role at Penda Health