Wisen HR - Our client, a land selling company, is recruiting for a Sales Executive to join their growing Nairobi branch office
Location: Thika Road, Nairobi
The incumbent of this position shall take the client through the products and services offered by the company until the execution of the sale; Build business by identifying and prospecting clients; conduct market research.
- Identifies business opportunities by prospecting different clients.
- Book appointments with corporate and other clients; visit them in their offices to present the company’s products.
- Carry out product demonstration to clients and brief them about the location, benefits, price and modes of payment.
- Follow up prospects till execution of the sale and after sale service.
- Researching and developing new ways of sourcing new clients; identifying institutions that have groups and approach them for demonstration.
- Handle correspondences and inquiries through email, phones or face to face.
- Assist the customer service officer in marketing during events.
- Follow up with payments by clients sourced by self.
- Create a good relationship with clients by providing support, information and guidance
- Maintain and update clients database contacts and status of ongoing sales
- Generate sales plan reports, challenges and achievements; daily, weekly and monthly.
- More than 1 year experience in selling land
- Excellent commercial acumen coupled with a business development track record
- Ability to drive account performances whilst delivering cost effective results
- Self-motivated, flexible and open to change.
- Strong planning, organizing, reporting and networking skills.
- A natural communicator with excellent negotiation, persuasive, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet high sales targets and to cope under demanding pressure.
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable when dealing with confidential information.
- Business related qualification and 3-5 years’ experience in sales & marketing
- Proficiency in computer skills; MS Office
Method of Application
Compensation: 20K + attractive commissions, medical, airtime Deadline: Interested parties should send their online applicationsCorrespondence: Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested and qualified? Go to Wisen HR Services career website on recruit.zohopublic.com to apply