If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Power governors limited is a leading solutions provider for automobile speed governors, chloride exide batteries, car tracking, fuel systems, car alarms and fleet management.
PGL has many years of experience working with the best engineers and automobile experts in the industry.
This position is responsible for managing the business strategy, developing new business opportunities, managing client relationships and providing recommendations to the company concerning strategies that will deliver sustainable and profitable business growth.
- Develop business growth and marketing strategies hinged on surpassing the branch targets.
- Liaise with HQ for smooth branch operations,
- Make certain that all office operations are performed in accordance with established PGL policies and procedures
- Prepare and submit weekly progress reports on marketing to the management
- Gain a sound understanding of the different local market segments in the branch’s area of operation
- Ensure that customer complaints are monitored, trends and root causes identified and addressed at source to prevent recurrence.
- Achieve set targets in sales and market the Company’s products at branch level.
- Manage and monitor budget for the branch
- Foster good relationship with the Client and cross sell other products to them.
- Attending scheduled Staff Meetings, Business Development meetings, and other meetings convened within the branch
- To perform any other duty as assigned in line with the organization goals and objective
- Degree in Business Management /Marketing or similar field
- 3-5 years’ experience in the same field
- Excellent public relations, interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
- Knowledge in handling customers
- Experience in a financial sector will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computers
- Knowledge of credit policies and procedures.
- A team player with the drive to improve performance
- Good sales and marketing skills
- MUST be residing in Nyeri
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject Branch Manager Nyeri to firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.