Parts Assistant Manager at Corporate Staffing
Posted on: 12 November, 2017
Deadline: 13 November, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Corporate Staffing
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Corporate Staffing - Our client is a leading motorcycle manufacturing company based in Nairobi. They seek to recruit a highly competent individual to fill the position of a Parts Assistant Manager who will be tasked with managing the entire parts division.
- Managing overall direction, coordination and evaluation of procurement for parts
- Manage stock levels in relation to sales targets and returns on investment
- Manage parts warranty issues in liaison with the manager in charge of service.
- Supervising the parts associates; Parts Sales officer, Parts Inventory officer, Parts Warehouse officer
- Creating Parts Section objectives in alignment with company policies
- Oversee the parts stock take and related inventories
- Ensuring that the company stocks management policies and procedures are followed
- Ensure availability of sufficient stock levels of parts
- Maintaining an effective parts section to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Timely preparation of parts section budget as well as ensure timely stock taking of parts
- Achieving parts sales targets
- Submission of all parts warranty and returns claims within the required time frame to maximize on credit
- Age; 27 years of age and above
- A minimum of Diploma in sales and marketing or in inventory/Stock management or in purchasing and supplies or any other business related course
- Experience and knowledge in parts sales and stock management and inventory control
- At least 2 years work experience in managing parts section in the automotive industry.
- Must be proficient in ICT
- Suitable candidate should be of unquestionable integrity
- They should also be dynamic and a team player.
- The suitable candidate should have a good understanding of parts sales
Method of Application
Applicants should please send CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Parts Assistant Manager) to email@example.com before 13th November, 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Corporate StaffingSimilar Jobs
- Workshop Manager at Trident
- Human Resource Intern at Power Governors Limited
- Sales Manager at Johnson Controls
- Sales Manager at Virtual HR
- Engineer at Trident Plumbers Limited
- Account Manager at WTS Energy
- Director at Volvo Group
- Engineer at Thermax Limited