Cyber Security Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC)
Posted on: 12 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
PricewaterhouseCoopers - Our client Kenya Institute of Management (KIM) was established in 1954 as a premier institute that provides management consultancy and capacity building services to corporate organizations and other institutions. The institute has embarked on an aggressive expansion and growth programme in line with its strategic plan 2017-2021.
- Knowledge and/or experience in Cybersecurity and/or Privacy, IT security Audit, IT Risk/Compliance Management;
- Practical knowledge of cybersecurity standards/regulations (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST 800 series, ISF, COBIT, PCI-DSS);
- Ability to lead technical reviews on areas like: Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing on network & server infrastructure, applications security and source code review, review of mobile platform security (iOS & Android);
- Ability to perform cyber diagnostic review and develop cyber security strategy and resilience framework;
- Ability to develop cyber resilience business continuity and incident response programme;
- Ability to approach problems from different perspectives and being able to articulate the deliverables to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to manage effectively multiple, concurrent projects and meet deadlines while working both independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to market and sell Cyber Security related services.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Information Security, Computer Engineering or Computer Science Minimum 2 years’ experience in Cyber Security and/or industry experience;
- Relevant certifications in Cyber Security and Business Continuity Management such as Certifications in
- Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)/Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)/Certified
- Information Systems Auditor (CISA)/Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certifications
- Over 5 years relevant experience in providing Cyber Security related services
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) career website on www.pwc.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)Similar Jobs
- Intern at Sunesis Consulting Limited
- Legal Secretary at Recours Four
- HR Assistant at HRM Connection
- Accountant at Spring Personnel Limited
- Sales Manager at Millar Cameron
- Marketing Executive at Frank Management
- Director of Investments at Jack Hammer
- Executive Assistant at Viscar Industrial Capacity Limited