Quality Control Officer at Samura Engineering Limited
Posted on: 13 November, 2017
Deadline: 20 November, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Samura Engineering
Founded in 1978, Samura Engineering Limited is a mature organization in the plastics materials and resin manufacturers industry located in Nairobi, Kenya.
- Setting customer service standards.
- Determining, negotiating and agreeing on in-house quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- Specifying quality requirements of raw materials with suppliers.
- Investigating and setting standards for quality, health and safety.
- Ensuring that manufacturing processes comply with standards at both national and international level.
- Working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Writing management and technical reports.
- Acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance and quality.
- Directing objectives to maximize profitability.
- Recording, analyzing and distributing statistical information.
- Monitoring performance.
- Implement quality monitoring systems which measure customer satisfaction, client and contract compliance
- Understand QHSE at workplace including employee and team responsibilities, to ensure continuous adherence
- Relevant Diploma/ degree in Quality Assurance
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity in a busy manufacturing environment (Preferably plastics
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of QHS management processes
- Delivering accurate and timely results.
- Capable of making fast and sound decisions.
- Leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Requisite knowledge of basic computer packages.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV ONLY quoting the job title on the email subject (QUALITY CONTROL) to firstname.lastname@example.org . MUST indicate your last/ current and expected salary.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Samura EngineeringSimilar Jobs
- Business Manager at Husky Injection Molding Systems
- Senior Commercial Manager at Atkins
- Human Resources Officer at Wärtsilä
- Corporate Marketing Internships at AfricarTrack
- Technical Training Specialist - Mechanical at Krones LCS Center East Africa
- Agronomist at DuPont