If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Sheer Logic Management Consultants (SLMC) was incorporated in 1997 as a limited liability company whose overall aim is to provide Human Resource consultancy and training services to a diverse set of industries and economic sectors; both private and public. Our Vision is to become an integrated Centre of Excellence in Management Advisory, Training and Organizational Development within Eastern and Central Africa. Sheer logic is currently recruiting a Warehouse Manager for our client who will be based in West Nyanza.
- Field Focus data cleaned.
- Updating of the already existing records.
- Calling farmers to gather the yield data.
- Populating the satellite with additional 20 new just planted maize fields.
- Populating the satellite with 15 already harvested fields maize fields with yields and behavior data.
- Monitor real time satellite alerts and recommendations.
- Field Focus retrospectively populated with another 15 already harvested fields (this season) with yield and behavior data so we can calculate the yield and see where we are.
- Provide a bi-weekly summary/work plan of activities.
- Facilitate the compilation of the end season reports season report (progress so far, learning, insights on and next steps)
- Facilitate the compilation of the report per segment (Large, mid, small, Seed Processor)
- Any other role as may be assigned.
- University degree in Agriculture
- Experience in Geo Mapping or GIS
- Agriculture background (Not very technical I guess)
- A savvy person who is well versed with computer applications
- Good communicator-expected to be calling a bunch of farmers to gather feedback
- Strong reporting skills as well as strong on soft skills
- In addition he should not be shy to learn as well as offer his/input
Method of Application
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: Please clearly indicate in the subject line as “Field Focus Monitoring Intern”