Field Sales/ Marketing Representatives at Kentrain
Posted on: 14 November, 2017
Deadline: 28 November, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at Kentrain Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Kentrain is recruiting field Sales/ Marketing Representatives for one of our clients, a leading solar manufacturing and distributing company in East Africa.
Salary range is 20-25k + incentives.
- Diploma in a related professional qualifications in sales and marketing.
- Proven track record in sales & marketing, preferably in the solar industry, Hospitals and Hotels
- Should be computer literate.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in the Sales.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili.
- Age bracket: above 23 years
- High level of Integrity.
- Strong, clear communication skills.
- Excellent in prospecting and closing sales.
- Leadership & Time Management skills.
- Strong organization, planning and team building skills.
- Strong commitment and self-drive.
- Proactive and result oriented individual, with sound management skills.
- Global/Cultural Management.
- Be ready to travel extensively and at short notice.
- Sound understanding of related Finance.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send their CV Only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th November 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kentrain LimitedSimilar Jobs
- HR Officer/ Assistant at WTS Energy
- VP Data Science at Greenlight Planet, Inc.
- Legal Counsel at Hashi Energy Limited
- Fresh Jobs at Schneider Electric Kenya
- Intern at Sanergy
- Internship Opportunities at Kenya Power
- Job Opportunities at WTS Energy - 2 Positions
- Internship Opportunities at Kenya Electricity Generating Company Limited