HR Role at Penda Health
Posted on: 15 November, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Penda Health
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by making extremely high-quality health care accessible to every family and offering unparalleled patient experiences. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in all of Africa.
This position offers the opportunity to take your passion for working with people and help hire “SUPERSTARS” for a fast growing company that deeply cares about its staff and patients.If you’ve ever been curious about getting into recruiting. This is the job for you! We are happy to take someone with no experience in this and train from the ground up!
Key Benefits Of This Position Are
- Interact and talk to people a lot
- Learn fast about a million things.
- Lots of growth opportunities and promotions (We are a fast growing company!)
- Ensure full transparency in the recruiting department.
- Work with hiring managers to operationalize a world class experience for applicants
- Come up with effective ways of poaching candidates to apply for various job vacancies.
- Build great relationships across Penda and externally with partners and applicants
- Post attractive adverts using various avenues to source for quality candidates.
- Conduct initial interviews(pre-screening), reference checks and schedule interviews for the hiring managers.
- Ensure we always follow the correct work flow stages, and close advertised positions that have already been filled including sending regret emails to unsuccessful applicants/candidates.
- Maintain and organize Penda’s recruiting data base (Jazz HR) by constantly making sure that all interview notes are updated, candidates’ documents and records are uploaded and available.
- Make sure you and your teammates love their work. It’s a part of your job. Work well with others. Go above and beyond what is expected from you.
We’re a startup – get ready for anything!
- Available full time & strong computer skills
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Loves talking and learning about people.
- No prior experience in HR or recruiting is needed
- Starting salary depends on experience and abilities
- Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude
- Strong benefits package including full medical cover for inpatient and outpatient for your whole family
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Penda Health career website on pendahealth.applytojob.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Penda HealthSimilar Jobs
- Application Support Specialist at Roche
- Career Opportunities at The Nairobi Women's Hospital - 9 Positions
- HR Role at IntraHealth
- Channel Leader at GE Healthcare
- Sales Executive at Randox
- Temporary Accountant at Nanyuki Cottage Hospital (NCH)
- Product Specialist at Medtronic